Thank you for your ongoing support. HumSub Inc. organizes Basant Bahar and Cary Diwali, every year. Cary Diwali has gained tremendous popularity over the past 11 years, with over 12,000 people in attendance last year. It is now the largest festival of its kind in the Southeastern U.S., and we are excited to offer you a chance to be an integral part of it!
Hum Sub Inc. is a tax-exempt 501(c) (3) cultural nonprofit corporation registered in the State of North Carolina. All contributions to HumSub Inc. may be tax-deductible as permitted by law.
The mission of Hum Sub Inc. is to promote, support, and organize family oriented cultural activities to help build a stronger foundation for the youth in our community. Hum Sub Inc. relies entirely on community support and sponsorships to make its programs and events possible. Events like Cary Diwali and Basant Bahar provide an unique opportunity for your company to reach a large section of the community from the triangle and adjacent areas of North Carolina. Your sponsorship provides you the opportunity to showcase your products and services to large segments of your target markets.
- Excellent opportunity to market your products and/or services to the prosperous and diverse community of the Triangle area,
- Support the celebration of cultural, linguistic, and ethnic diversity in your community,
- Cary Diwali is the largest event of its kind in the south‐east,
- In 2010, the event was attended by about 12,000 people from ALL triangle communities,
- More than 400 local performers performed on‐stage in Cary Diwali 2010,
- The well‐managed event, FREE and OPEN TO ALL, has grown steadily over the last ten years.
Various levels of sponsorship are available for your convenience. The Elite levels credit you with supporting specific portions of the day long Cary Diwali event while the Premier (Gold, Silver, and Bronze) levels allow you to make a contribution toward the overall event.